Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Shit!!!!

Ok so life has officially begun again!!! Ive answered a million calls, sent a zillion emails and cussed out my dog! I am jazz of JasmineAshleySalon.. The newest freshest spot in LA to get all of your hair care needs met.(plug) lol What a gift my life is! A girl with a story like mine... Shouldn't have a story like mine! I could go into how bad my mind wants to make me feel they are, but that just isn't my truth. I am at the beginning of my new world!! So very ready to flourish!! Accept the blessings ive been gearing up for my whole life. I invite you all to join me on this ride! I won't always be talk in hair.. Sometimes I'll just be talk in shit!! But it's truly me... Today was interesting to say the least! I'm learning a whole new way in dealing with people. Often I'm mistaken for "sweet" or "nice"! Why because I smile a lot... I'm cool but I'm not a punk!!! I'll soon be blogging about the hilarious day to day stories... My clients are amazing-ly funny. There's never a dull moment! The all star stories should be fun... And then come the oscars!! Stay tuned.. Wear art naked!!!! Jazz

No comments:

Post a Comment